Advanced Project Management: Session Four – Making Connections
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the assessment before. Hence you can not start it again.
Assessment is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the assessment.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
In your opinion what makes a good meeting?
Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.
This response will be reviewed and graded after submission.
- Always have an agenda and be fully prepared, even if you are doing something creative like brainstorming. This lets people know what to expect, and that their time is valued by you.
- Focus on what’s important to the entire group during the meeting. If side discussions come up and the topic doesn’t affect the whole group, schedule them for another time.
- Take action instead of becoming a group that gets stuck in discussion, and make sure people follow through on commitments.
- Train group members in communication, problem-solving and conflict resolution so they have the skills needed to be successful.
- Hold your meetings in places that are free from interruptions and distractions.
- Encourage open communication through facilitation skills and attention to your own body language. Make sure that you listen more than you talk.
- Ask for someone to be a note-taker (or appoint someone) so that you can focus on leading the meeting instead of trying to do both.