Emotional Intelligence: Session Four – Understand and Manage
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the assessment before. Hence you can not start it again.
Assessment is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the assessment.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Skills and Concepts
Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.
This response will be reviewed and graded after submission.
- Reason and motivation: Weigh your decisions and behaviour by identifying and prioritising what is important.
- Manage feelings: Use simple techniques, like a pause for reflection, to act – not react.
- Choose to affirm the positive: Accept that you have choice, that you can make a difference, that you are an important part of the community.
- Develop social behaviours: Respond to people’s needs, build conflict resolution skills, accept feedback.
- Interdependence: Recognise your place in the larger community; your awareness and decision making takes into account the short- and long-term consequences of your actions as well as the context/culture.