Intermediate Project Management: Session Five – Preparing a Programme or Schedule with the Team
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the assessment before. Hence you can not start it again.
Assessment is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the assessment.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
What are the advantages of creating a schedule with banner paper and self-stick notes over having a computer create a schedule using a software program?
Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.
This response will be reviewed and graded after submission.
- Everyone on the team participates in creating the programme or schedule.
- Programming or scheduling conflicts between team members can be immediately resolved.
- Each team member understands who will be depending on whom.
- Team members know their own schedules and can adjust the start and delivery dates for their deliverables to best integrate with other commitments they have.
- Everyone on the team understands the big picture and how their pieces fit into the whole.