Creating a Positive Work Environment: Session Five – Working Cooperatively
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the assessment before. Hence you can not start it again.
Assessment is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the assessment.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Brainstorm your strengths and weaknesses in working cooperatively as a team member.
This response will be reviewed and graded after submission.
Here are some strengths that may be part of the discussion:
- Establishing good working relationships
- Self-motivation and motivating others
- Supporting and assisting others in the workplace
- Ability to build professional relationships
- Developing networks of contacts and colleagues
- Fostering cooperation and commitment in the group
- Working well with diverse individuals and perspectives
- An active supportive listener
- Creative thinker
- Effective participatory communicator
- Good writer – clear and concise
- Great team player – contribute, motivate and guide others
- Write clearly and concisely