Emotional Intelligence: Session Four – Use and Communicate
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the assessment before. Hence you can not start it again.
Assessment is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the assessment.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Skills and Concepts
Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.
This response will be reviewed and graded after submission.
- Apply consequential thinking: Evaluate cause and effect and anticipate outcomes.
- Empathy: Use your compassionate awareness to guide your choices.
- People will remember the emotion of the situation long after they have forgotten the words and deeds.
- Express emotions appropriately.
- Practice integrity: Hold yourself to high standards and do what is right – even when it seems hopeless.